i'm 5 weeks pregnant.whan is right time to have sex

MANCY

Asked by MANCY at 1:59 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When ever you feel like it.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 2:00 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Noon daily
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:01 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I've always been told to have it whenever as long as you aren't in any pain.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I agree with all other posts. You can have sex as often as you want whenever you want as long as its not too uncomfortable and you are up to it. I had sex all the way till the day they induced me three days after my due date. Now remember that semen can weaken the wall of the cervix so closer to time to go into labor keep that in mind. Also doggie style works well for when you get bigger and laying on your back is difficult. Hope this helps.
    Amber-Skye

Answer by Amber-Skye at 2:07 PM on May. 20, 2009

• whenever and however often you feel like it...there's no schedule
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:20 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My dr told me I could have sex whenever I wanted and as often as I wanted but if I experienced cramping or spotting afterwards to call her. I say have a love fest the entire 9 months cause once the baby comes not so easy :-)
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 2:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• between the hours of two and five PM and between 2 am and and noon on the weekends-
    Jeeze girly-get your sexy on!!!
    there is no better time than right now-because lord knows you wont be getting it when that baby comes- not for a WHILE!
    Good luck and have fun mama!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• whenever you want....do it as much as possible now cuz its not like ur gonna get pregnant and when the baby comes your not gonna have as often to do it...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:27 PM on May. 20, 2009