Dull lower back pain with pain in my uterus

I have been having this dull lower back pain that is not going away. Also pain in my uterus. In the past hour the pain has been getting worse, should I call my doctor? Also my baby has not moved very much! I am only 33 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB.
    Its not uncommon for your baby not to be very active at that stage in pregnancy, we must remember as weeks pass they have less and less wiggle room, regarding the lower back pain and the pain in your uterus-I would ASSUME (I am NO doctor LOL) that its growing pains or round ligiment pain-

Abdominal pain during pregnancy is common. Most often it is a result of round ligament pain. Round ligament pain is due to normal changes that take place as your body is transformed by pregnancy. There are other, abnormal, treatable causes of pain that your health care provider may want to check. Therefore, any new or significant pain should be reported to your doctor.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:27 PM on May. 20, 2009