Got my extensive blood work back after miscarriage...

i had two miscarriages in 6mos. so my dr ordered blood work. just got those results back and they were all negative. meaning there is nothing wrong with my progesterone, no blood clotting disorder, no anemia etc. i should be thrilled but now i am not sure what to think. at least if it would have come back positive, they would know how to treat my next pregnancy!! anyone else have this?

longonevs

Asked by longonevs at 2:07 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. I'm still having the third miscarriage in a series. The second had extensive blood work. There's no reason for me to keep losing babies. But I do. I don't get it, either. I've had two healthy pregnancies out of nine.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 4:31 PM on May. 20, 2009