I have about 5 months until I start TTC

My husband and I have decided that we would like to TTC our 3 child. I have thyroid issues that we just found out about and are currently getting it under control. I am also changing my diet completely. I had high blood pressure with my first child and my blood pressure couldnt regulate it would spike then drop with my second. I am trying to eat really healthy and cut the salt out and caffene out so that it might help with any health issues. We honestly would love to concieve twins so we can have our 4 kids and be done after this pregnancy so were not putting my health in jepordy 2 more times however if we need to we will do it. I also want to do something starting now to help myself lactate as I didnt with my first 2 children. Any suggestions on anything about keeping myself healthy, possibly uping my chance of twins, or getting my milk in would be greatly appreciated by me, my husband and our 2 children.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way you can up your chances of twins in through invetro. They need to put them in you! Unless your body releases two eggs or does it on its own there is nothing that I know of that you can physically do yourself to increase the odds, however if you hear of something let me know!

Good luck with this and kudos to you on doing what is right for you and your pregnancy!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:31 PM on May. 20, 2009