is it ok to sell baby clothes online i see ebay is

thankyou for any help what about other baby items strollers ect

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I've purchase baby and children's clothing off eBay, and have had only good experiences with it. As long as you are scrupulously honest in describing the items, it should be fine. Selling baby items in lots seems to be more successful than individual pieces, but you do end up getting less per item.

Strollers... I don't know, I'd think that shipping would be prohibitive - unless you did it as a pick-up only item.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 2:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Strollers are better to sell on Craigslist. With baby clothes, sometimes it is better to sell them to a consignment shop; you really need to research the items that you are selling.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:02 PM on May. 20, 2009