im 19 weeks today and still no kicking....i know i didnt lose the baby cause no bleeding has accured....is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it dont matter if theres not know bleeding i lost my baby at 12 weeks and i did not bleed the first time so you might want to go call your dr good luck
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 2:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• OHH yeah mama-dont be worried Mine didnt start kicking until 23 weeks-I thought I may have felt light "flutters" but Im pretty sure it was Gas Lol-
    Ever since 23 weeks though-my little man has been beating on mommy TONS-mostly at night-
    Heres somthing you can try, but it might not work for you because your only 19 weeks...
    Lay on your LEFT side and drink a coke or a MT due or something with Caffinee and LOTS of bubbles, My doctor had me do that everytime I ddnt have much movement-
    It always seems to wake him up!
    Good Luck mama!
    everything is FINE
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 2:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Don't worry, it's totally normal! I was actually at the doctor today and she said it's common for moms not to feel anything yet, I will be 20 weeks Sunday!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 2:34 PM on May. 20, 2009

• And to the first poster-Most of the time when you "misscarry" and theres no blood that usually means it was a hysterical pregnancy-
    A hysterial pregnancy is when your body tricks you into thinking your pregnant-gives you symptoms, makes what would be a negitive test, positive- has even been known to cause you to bloat to the point where you look like your showing-
    It gets caught early because people go to the Doctor at 12 or so weeks, get an ultra sound because the doctor cant find the babys heart beat with the doppler and realizes there is no pregnancy...
    sometimes they will say it was a misscarrage if there are signs that a pregnancy was there, other times they will say the body absorbed it, usually NEVER do they bust out with you had a hysterical pregnancy, unless it becomes a cronic issue-
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:35 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I didn't feel my son kicking until about 24 weeks. Then he didn't stop! =)
    Anonymous

• Like most everyone else said...give it more time...alot of people dont feel it until the mid 20's
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:25 PM on May. 20, 2009

• trust me it was not a A hysterial pregnancy i seen my baby and everthing i was 12 weeks and i had to get a d&c thank you very much
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 3:32 PM on May. 20, 2009