how can i have some fun?

ok i am having a hard time with my bf going out once a month and getting drunk i never liked partying but i realy could use a drink just to let everything go and i cant cuz im pregnant. my bf never wants to do anything with me and i like to fish but its hard cuz im always paranoid and afriad it might hurt the baby. but i want to go out and have fun too!!! and right now im questioning if me and my bf went to fast we only been together for a year and im woundering if he realy is ready to be a daddy!!! im debating on staying with him cuz i dont want this to ruin his life and i dont know if hes ready for all of this!! i told him once i have the baby im going out and hes watching the baby once a month so i can do what he is doing!!! it just feels like he doesnt understand!! i feel he doesnt even think im pretty someone help is this just hormones or what? am i a bad person cuz i want to go out after i have this baby?

Tbaby61727

Asked by Tbaby61727 at 2:33 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no that dont make you a bad person i think you should wait a month or 2 befor you go out
    Anonymous

• First off mama this is the time to go out and shop or hang with the girls or yes, even go fishing- But I wouldnt suggest walking away from him, it sounds like you both are really young yet and if he is willing to stick it out (even being a jerk about it sometimes) it sounds like he wants the chance.
    women become mothers when we get pregnant-Men become fathers when they see the baby for the first time.
    things will start to "fit" naturally the longer you wait it out-dont do something irrational now, because you might not be able to fix it later.
    I'm a single mom-and about to be a single mom AGAIN LOl its NOT easy, my kids fathers dont, and didnt want ANYTHING to do with there kids-they didnt just "act" like it, they stright out said- "I dont want to be a father, I dont love you and I will NEVER love those kids"
    Your man is trying-and when He see's his baby he will understand and things will get better!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Being guided by your emotions and how you feel will only make you more sad or lonely. You're not a bad person for wanting to go out now or after your child is born. You are a human being that deserves freedom, attention, affection, love, acceptance, and loads more. You cannot force another human being to care for you, but you can care for them and let them come around. Lead by example. If your bf sees you enjoying time with him and loving his company; he will reciprocate. If he sees you making plans for you and him to go out "together" and have fun(which doesn't have to be partying and drinking, ya know?) then he will most likely see that you are still as interesting as you were when you met. Take some inititive and get the ball rolling. Plan for a fishing trip away with him this weekend. Get to know each other and what each of you like and dislike. Ask questions and found out how he feels. Nothing is ever as bad as we think.
    myfirstloves

Answer by myfirstloves at 2:45 PM on May. 20, 2009

• well i do know though that i would be very careful thinkin it might all work out cause i am prego with my second baby girl right now and have been married for two years and now my husband decides that he dont know if he wants to settle down and we maybe on the way down the road of devorce so i guess im sayin dont rush in to ne thing to soon with him cause you may end up like me and be all alone after all
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 3:37 PM on May. 20, 2009