Can you see a line?

I posted pic. in my album. Can you see them? Do you see a line. You can enlarge them by useing the page icon at top of page.

luvbabies33

Asked by luvbabies33 at 2:38 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I see one red line and then I'm not sure where the other one is supposed to be. It looks pink by your finger but I'm not sure if that's where I'm supposed to be looking.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:44 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I tried to invert the dark one. The lines I am asking about are the thin line to the right of the darker line??
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 2:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i see the dark red line on the right, then lots of pink on the left...I think I see something....not sure if it's a line or what. is that the correct side to be looking at?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:55 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I didn't see another line, Are you late for you period or are you testing early? I got a very faint positive on that kind of test when I was 2-3 weeks pregnant, I just knew I was!
    Mamamegan

Answer by Mamamegan at 3:17 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I am not sure on this one...I don't know if I am trying too hard or what....wait 2 days and test again...okay test again tomorrow, I know how hard it is to wait!!! Test first thing in the morning when you get up, first pee is the best pee they say! Good luck, but I think it is "inconclusive" and unable to be determined from this test!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• It looks like an Evap line. If you wait to read it after an x amount of time there will be evap lines and is NOT a correct reading. If the faint line was there during the allotted time then you can assume it is a faint positive and test again tomorrow.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 3:37 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think i see something but im not sure i would take another test. Good luck
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:44 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I saw the line. I had taken a test just like that very early on in my pregnancy, and sure enough I was pregnant. ANY line is a positive. If you wait a couple days, and retest I bet it will darken. Keep us all posted.
    Anonymous

• I restested and posted it under 5-27. It may be just a little darker but I have 2 lines. The pictures was taken at about 4 minutes so maybe that is why 2 lines?????
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 7:13 AM on May. 28, 2009