I'm having a b-day/camping sleepover for my 12 yr old and her 3 GF, does anyone have any game ideas?

I'm going to bring twister cuz she loves playing that game but I just can't think of anything else, darn it!

supermom_1969

Asked by supermom_1969 at 2:43 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I would say that they could entertain themselves at 12....they are probably hoping that you will leave them alone to gossip about boys and stuff and play truth or dare!
    If it is camping and you are allowed to have fires where you live, dont forget the smores!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:57 PM on May. 20, 2009

• You could give them each a flashlight for their party favor. I agree with pp they will probably entertain themselves. All they need is a few boundaries. lots of junk food and some space.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:00 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My daughter has a book with sleep over games. I will type you up a few. Let me know if you like any of them. Well I guess not we let someone borrow it for their sleep over last year and NEVER got it back. But thanks for reminding me now I can ask for it back. I am sorry.
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 5:53 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Check the slumber party games/stuff here which may give you some ideas http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html      It's probably good to have a few ideas on hand and let them choose.   

momjs

Answer by momjs at 10:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• How about doingg nails & makeup i allways loved doing that as teen
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 6:59 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My daughters and their friends love to have scavenger hunts. You can do them indoors or outdoors and there are several different kinds. Go to google and type in scavenger hunts for 12 year olds. They will do them over and over!
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 2:05 AM on May. 23, 2009