what is...

the worst thing you have ever done to someone that you regret now???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• kissed the man my aunt had a huge crush on. Funny thing is he had a huge crush on me. But I never ever slept with him. I regret it. I really loved him.I played with his heart.What a big regret......
    Anonymous

• Had an affair while my DH was in Iraq. I'm pregnant and there is no way it can be his.
    Anonymous

• When I was a kid I turned on one of my friends because my other, newer friends did. I was super mean to her and feel so bad about it now. I sent her a letter apologizing, but never heard from her. I still have guilt about it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:16 PM on May. 20, 2009

• You know, it may be surprising to some, but at the ripe old age of 40, I can honestly say I have never done anything to anyone or with anyone that I now regret! Seriously! :o)

I have definitely received the short-end of the stick many times, but I can say that I have never "returned the favor!" I'm more of a "boycotting" type. When someone wrongs me, or I have decided I've had enough, I simply write them off...for good.

I learned a long time ago, life is too short not to live happily ever after! :o) NO guilt here! Now, I can't say the same for those who wronged me, but I live with a free and clear conscience! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:20 PM on May. 20, 2009

• When I was a senior in high school, I was seeing this guy, he was my best friends cousin. He went to another school and I didn't get to see him all that much. We were at the movies one night and we kissed... I hated it. He couldn't kiss at all. Anyway, I broke up with him right b4 prom, but we still went together anyway. While we were there I started flirting with this other guy. He ended up leaving early. I was such a bitch to him. I wish now I hadn't acted like that. Oh well, it's all in the past.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 3:34 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I was mad at one of my friends in high school...I had my boyfriend at the time, break into her car and steal all her stereo equipment from her car that she worked a PT job for. We are still friends until this day but I can't ever bring myself to telling her the truth! I feel aweful..
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:39 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i blamed my brother for the gum that got stuck to us in our bed but it was me who had gone to bed with the gum and fell asleep. i also got a kid in our class in trouble for stealing my makeshift oven when later i noticed that it was actually someone else who had stolen it. they both looked like mine the same color box and all. i could tell the difference later cause of the number on the side of the box which i had failed to notice until after i said he was the one who stole it when he really wasn't. he was so sad. i never went and told the teacher i was wrong or confronted the other kid for having taken it. i let him take the blame. it still bothers me but how would i ever find him to apologize. i was maybe 8 yrs old or younger. i should of made it right then.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:50 PM on May. 20, 2009