Younger men older women

Do you think younger men like older women for their looks if they look good for their age or they just fall in love with them? I am 40 and a 28 yr old is interested in me and I am not sure why. I have kids he doesn't, I cant have any. Do you think if we started dating he would dump me years down the road cause of my age? Help me out please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I can't see it working longterm, but you never know. Young guys are intrigued by older women because they are experienced, give good advice and a sense of security. What can he provide you? don't get totally hung up on the numbers, but I wouldn't set my expectations too high either..but you could give him a try I bet his stamina is fabulous!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think the fall in love. My sister in law married her husband who is about 20 years older than her. The only downfall I saw in the relationship is that she is young and outgoing and because he was older he didn't quite have the energy to do things with her or her kids as a family...but she's happy and loves him so I guess that's all that matters.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:14 PM on May. 20, 2009

• if he wants children then yes it won't work. you can't give him any. my husband is younger but it's not 12 yrs like yours but 6 yrs. we are perfect for each other. if you asking then i think you already know that it won't work out. some do some don't. i think it's true for anyone of any age who get matched up. i made sure that when i got with my husband that i had certain requirements from him in order for me to accept him as my husband. a non drinker,nonsmoker, same religious beliefs and goes to church, wants children ( a lot of children) etc etc. so just base your relationship on whether or not he fits your requirements of a man. if he does go for it if not then don't. i wouldn't use age as a factor. we are truly happy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• There is a show on tv land right now called the cougar. It has a 40yr old woman who likes younger guys. The guys all say things about how they like the maturity, the beauty, and the personality of an older woman. It doesn't hurt that women's sex drive peaks at an older age either I am sure. You should watch the show! :) I don't think he would dump you because of your age difference at a later date. I think it would be like any other relationship sometimes you are just not compatible on a physical or mental level

Anonymous

• I have no idea. But it is very true. I have always attracted younger men cuz I look much younger.But I think some young guys love that seduction from an older woman. It is very different and will really make them fall in lust, love and hate and everything in bewtween. It is the in thing . But I am not a cougar. Many years ago yes.............
    Anonymous