Have you ever heard of a auction for peoples things in a storge unit?

I got a storage unit with me Ex and he forgot to pay for it and lost it. I called the place and he now owes $433. I now have to go place a bid on our storage unit. I want to just go and wait for the unit to be sold and ask the person who bought it to sell me back my family pictures and a Bible that my parents gave me when I was 8. There is a auction on June 23 by unit and the only things that I want are those 2 things but if I have to I will buy the whole unit. Do you think people would be reasonable and let me buy my pictures and Bible back?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:26 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes but I would take $100 to offer them and be sure you have cash. They may just give it to you. Ask what they want and they may say $20..but not all people are reasonable. Take money in $5, $10's and $20"s so you can pay and get the stuff right then.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i dont see any reason why they wouldnt. what are they going to do with your family pictures and Bible??
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• There is alot of my things in that unit and all I want is those 2 things back but what if they dont let me buy it from them?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I would HOPE people would be reasonable, and give you back your stuff for free. That would be super nice. Goodluck.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:52 PM on May. 20, 2009