Do you like your hubby when he's all dirty and sweaty and just in from work?

My husband doesn't have an ultra manuel job but he like to work outdoors a lot and he often times is all sweaty and kinda greasy when he comes in. It seriously turns me on.

So my question is do you like your man a "working man" or do you perfer him cleaned up and pretty?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 3:45 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love it... its more of a turn on for me to watch him doing any kind of work... i love dirty men!! lol
    MarJen

Answer by MarJen at 10:28 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i love my working man , my cowboy , ha i even kinda liek when he has his dip in .. i just hate the spitting part. at least he doesnt smoke ! lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:46 PM on May. 20, 2009

• working man all the way! My man is an electrician and he works on cars in his spare time. When he comes home from work, ahhhhh....
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• LOVE my workin man! He's an ATV Tech, so he always comes home sweaty and greasy, and it just absolutely LOVE IT!
    It turns me on like you wouldn't believe!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'll tell you right now, I find nothing sexier than to come home and see my hubby in his ACU pants and tshirt and boots (especially if the dog tags are still on!) and see him washing baby bottles or playing with my son. To have that look of "I can kill", but to have him doing something so "domestic" is just HOTT!!!! Gosh just thinking about it... dang!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• No, do not like my husband sweaty. He is a Doc. so he doesnt come home sweaty. But then again I'm not fond of my husband~ we are seperated.
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 3:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I like the sweaty smell, but not the stinky one... where's been sweating on and off all and day and just smells dirty, that turns me of.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i lvoe a working man.. my SO works but dosent get all sweaty and dirty... but when he dose something that get him that way.. ahhhh those are good times
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I love a working man especially a cowboy. Something about them is so sexy!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:55 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Eww no! I used to make him put a towel down in the car when he got off work but he got a little offended lol. I dunno I just prefer a nice clean smelling man.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:58 PM on May. 20, 2009