Have you seen "The Order Of Myths"

I just tried to watch it... I'm sick. Filmed in 2007 it shows some of the WORST racism I have ever seen, right her in the US. I live in an area where the KKK and other groups are still very active, but I have never seen an entire city that is so discustingly open with their racial issues. Oh, of course no one talks about it, but when they brag about having ALL WHITE societies where "the blacks can serve" and an entire part of the city where the land is still being rented by the original owner's slaves decendents... I am actually physically ill... I just want to say, if you haven't seen it, don't waist your time. ~ I have to go cry now...

I know this really isn't a "religion" question... But if you've seen this, what were your thoughts? Were you as sickened by it as me?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:46 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ugh, it sounds awful. I might have to pass on it, it sounds really upsetting.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I haven't seen it... and thank you for the warning.. I hate racism.. I deal with it a lot because of my DD.. and it sickens me that people have problems with people having interracial children, when if you look back far enough.. we all are interracial to some degree... so again, thanx for the heads up, now I know not to watch it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:24 PM on May. 20, 2009