What is with all the welfare and abortion questions in Just for Fun lately?

Please put them in the Politics and Current Events section and let us have fun here I am just so tired of seeing these questions anyone with me?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 3:56 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was going to say that abortion and welfare aren't really "fun" topics...but, that is just my opinion.  I totally agree that they need to move to another section....maybe they need to make a new section called "Drama"

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 4:14 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I agree, Im starting to get crabby- Im here to have a bit of fun with the ladies, not to get mad about people abusing the system and read the 100th abortion question in like the past 3 days!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• guilty minds ...
    only reason people think of these questions is because they want to know if others are like them with the same guilty mind.
    that or they are just patheric people that have nothing better to do then bash and hate others by making bull drama posts . i agree i wanna see some just for fun inthe just for fun section
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• The only reason I can think of is the ever famous one: someone just wants to create drama
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:00 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I agree
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:09 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Oh Edna! You don't think abortion is fun? You freak of nature you! lol
    I whole heartedly agree, and I just got done telling the OP so.
    I don't care if you are pro-life or pro-choice...either way you cut it, abortion is a grave topic and shoud not be placed in the same catagory as "A duck walks into a bar"
    This poster is clearly a Zealot. If she wants to start a lets kill babies for fun club she needs to take it somewhere else.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I sort of thought I would post this and get all the rude anon answers so I am glad to not have any.

I am also so glad you girls agree with me I am about as tired of these questions as I am of the "Why is everyone on here so rude?" questions.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• What's more fun than abortion and welfare?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:35 PM on May. 20, 2009