Someone told me if you drink green tea you WILL have a miscarriage, true or false?

I love lipton green tea and it is terrifying me to dink it now. Is that true? (I think if it was, the population in China wouldnt be so high.lol)

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 4:04 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hmmm..now I am almost 6 months pregnant and love me some green tea. My baby is healthy and happily kicking right now. Now what I did read is that we shouldn't drink some herbal teas while pregnant for whatever reason. But not because it causes a miscarraige.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 4:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• false..Green tea is considered to be one of the healthies drinks on the planet today.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 4:06 PM on May. 20, 2009

• someone told me it was a way to have a natural abortion?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 4:07 PM on May. 20, 2009

• that isnt true i drink all kinds of teas and wel my daughter is here and almost a month old
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I am pregnant with #4 & have always drank green tea during my pregnancies. All my babies are fine & I did not have a miscarriage.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• no way .. i been drinking green tea since in my teen and all tru my preg , and i have 5 heathy children my last baby weight 9 pound 11 ounces.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 4:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• well it was some Catholic lady telling me this, I think she was hinting something lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 4:14 PM on May. 20, 2009