question about my dog??

My dog went into labor this morning and had her first puppy at 11:45 is there a chance that she could have anymore, it's been 4 1/2 hours since she had the last.

mysoldier5

Asked by mysoldier5 at 4:21 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pets

• call the vet
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:24 PM on May. 20, 2009

• you need to feel her stomach and see if you can feel anymore puppies in there. if you do then you may want to take her to the vet. If you don't feel anymore puppies then she just had one, which is very unusual.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:24 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I felt her stomach and I think there is another puppy, I also called the vet....3 actually and they said that If i want to bring her in it will be 150.00 for a ultrasound and 300.00 to 600.00 for a c-section if she has to have one. And it has to be UP FRONT!! I don't know what to do.
    mysoldier5

Answer by mysoldier5 at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My boyfriend doesn't get paid till friday
    mysoldier5

Answer by mysoldier5 at 4:53 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Why is she pregnant in the first place?
    Anonymous

• A elderly lady that we know gave her to us when the dog got pregnant cause she couldn't care for her anymore. So we took her in. what does it matter anyway?
    mysoldier5

Answer by mysoldier5 at 8:17 PM on May. 21, 2009