do you think you really lose weight on those micawave meals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, but you need to include exercise and water.
    Anonymous

• no
    you hae to work out and eat right as well
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:24 PM on May. 20, 2009

• yeah if you stick to it and exercise and eat healthy snacks
    Anonymous

• I did. I lived off of Lean Cuisines, Healthy Choice and the Weight Watchers frozen meals for almost 2 years while I was dieting. I lost 95 pounds. I watched my CALORIES, nothing else. Four years later, I've managed to keep off 80 of those 95 pounds (gained a little back due to pregnancy)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:31 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Plain water is boring. I "pumped up" my water with Crystal Light. And I drank diet soda too.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes, you can if you eat the Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, Weight Watchers, etc ones. The issue with those is the preservatives and sodium in them, so it's not something you want to do long-term. I hate to cook, so I have been the queen of frozen dinners. Lately though, I've been making a focused effort not to eat them more than a couple of times per week because of the high, high sodium content. It's really not good for you.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:33 PM on May. 20, 2009

• You can, if you incorporate them into a healthy diet. They are high in sodium, at least most of them, which can cause water retention. One a day is not bad, if you eat low sodium through the rest of the day (and check the sodium content on the food labels because most things are NOT low sodium). Also you have to add in exercise and eliminate sodas (even diet ones because its been shown that diet sodas cause you to crave more sweet foods and you end up eating more sugars).
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:34 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Those diet meals are just like Jenny Craig, only cheaper, if they are the only things you eat and you drink water or diet and get off your butt some you will lose weight. Now if you sit in front of the tube and eat it and don't move, and have pie before bed, your screwed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I drank diet soda like nobody's business and I DID lose weight. I also drank water too. The point is, if you want your weight loss routine to be successful, you have to make it realistic. No one wants to drink water all the time. No one wants to eat salads all the time. Most people don't want to exercise everyday.

OP, message me if you want some advice.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:45 PM on May. 21, 2009