Does anyone know of any unique boy names?

I need a very unique, strong name. My name is Ariane Jolliet, which in my opinion is unique. I am half haitian half french and my child will be three-quarters haitian and one-quarter french. Please help!

AJOLLIET

Asked by AJOLLIET at 4:29 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• iva always loved the name Micah, Malakai, Kai. oh man i have so many lol and i never got to use em yet i have 2 daughters no boys lol!!
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 4:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• The most cultured name of my kids is Colten-
    Im sorry I dont want to sound raciest-because Im not, but I hate "african" names- whats funny about that when you get a baby name book, African names are actually quite pretty and normal for the most part but the blacks in America calling there kids Shanaynay and stuff those names are now under
    "American"
    American names used to be Richard, Donna Even Judy-Now its Shanaynay?
    I bet other countrys look at us like were stupid and uneducated
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My son's name is Xhander (Zander) I have always loved it! I have heard it a few times, but I don't actually know any other children with his name.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I only know one person with the name "Orion" and I have never met an "Oliver"
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I live in Alaska and am 26 weeks prego with twins. I have been hospitalized for the past 6 weeks and will remain so until the boys are born. I have had the opportunity to hear a ton of odd names here. A guest here just had twin boys and named the Aiden Sky and Dax Dabbu. Their oldest son is named Oden James. I found those to be truly unique.
    Angela
    parley74

Answer by parley74 at 2:26 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i like kain and kerian. i havent met anyone with those names
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:42 AM on May. 21, 2009