Who hate him?

ex huuby, exSO, exgirl, the one that broke your heart..

I cant stand my ex.. he is a no good a**!!!!!!

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:31 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hate my ex..
    i wish he would talk a long walk off a short peir lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:33 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i really can't say I hate my ex...i understand he is an a** and he used me and put me in debt. It has taken me forever to forgive myself but oddly I let him off the hook along time ago...but somedays I think abot what an idiot he is...but I don't feel hate anymore.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:34 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I don't care for my ex from high school but he's not worth enough to hate and the 8 month relationship wasn't really long enough to leave a lasting impression of hurt. Other than that I don't have bad experiences with my other ex and I'm happily married now. So..no can't say I have that issue.
    Anonymous

• At some point you need to let go of the anger, realize you are better off without him, and move on.

There's a saying that goes:

"Holding a grudge is like taking poison, and waiting for the other person to die."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:35 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I used to hate mine.

Then one day, I realize he was not physcially part of my life anymore, but I was always going on about all the lousy things he did- not to others, more in my head, trying to justify my leaving and MAKING me hate him so I didn't go back on what I told him when we split.

So now I am free of him, and happier than ever.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• It took me a very long time but i finally let go of the anger and hate I had for my ex to a point where I am totally able to just forget he even exists, like a stranger, I know he is out there but really dont care at all about him. It also helps that he no longer has any contact at all with my son so I never see him any more.
    Much easier said than done but letting go of the anger really is a weight lifted off you.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I don't hate my ex fiance anymore... Even though he left me pregnant, and wouldn't have anything to do with our daughter.. Even though I had to take him to court to get him to pay child support..
    I pity him.
    I pity him for not being brave enough to tell his parents I was pregnant, and keeping the baby. I pity him for not being able to keep a decent job. For having to live a sneaky life. and most of all, I Pity him for not knowing our now 17 year old daughter, and she wants nothing to do with him
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 4:46 PM on May. 20, 2009