ok i have takin some take home pregnancy tests...they all say negative but yet im having so many signs of being pregnant..wha should i do someone please help

XxMARIExX

Asked by XxMARIExX at 4:33 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor and have them give you a blood test.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 4:34 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i have been wanting to do that its just i havent said nething to my mother yet...and im not sure if the are goin to need my insurance card bcuz we got new insurance...i mean im 18 and just nervous and usure
    XxMARIExX

Answer by XxMARIExX at 4:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Well are you late for your period? How late?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:39 PM on May. 20, 2009

• if you worry to much abou tit then you can "trick " your self in to the symptoms of pregnancy
    i agree just get to the dr or a free clinic in you area ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:39 PM on May. 20, 2009

• well i was on birth control which means i have a set time for my period and i missd this months
    XxMARIExX

Answer by XxMARIExX at 4:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• stress can still cause a late period even on BC and sometimes BC can jsut make your period change .. that happend to me all the time ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• ok thanks...im just nervus but i will get to a doctor...thank u :)
    XxMARIExX

Answer by XxMARIExX at 4:49 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Your body can trick you into thinking your pregnant-Hysterical pregnancy-
    I hope all is well!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• the home pregnancy tests pick up the hcg levels in your pee.Your baby hormone levels, if your pregnant it'll tell you.. You "may"get false negatives on the cheaper tests..but they all do the same thing..but I got the E.P.T the $20 test that says pregnant or not pregnant. Ive taken tests befor an they wrer negative..that told me I was pregnant in 2 0r 3 minutes, and the morning sickness started form there and the breast tenderness where in the middle of the night when you get up to get a glass of water for instatnce, your tits feel like they were grabbed, squeezed, and stuffed with gravel, it hurts!! maybe that was just me..but..once you find out its like your body immediatley starts to respond to your anxiety amd the hormones kick in..but your best bet like the say..its the most accurate results, is wait for your next period, or go to the doc to put your mind at ease! Good Luck babe
    firefly2727

Answer by firefly2727 at 5:15 PM on May. 20, 2009

• excuse the typos..wow...lol...they always say you should proof read b4 u send ...but who cares..its a chat site..as long as you get the tokyo drift. lol
    firefly2727

Answer by firefly2727 at 5:18 PM on May. 20, 2009