who watches soap operas and what do you watch?

i watch all my children, one life to live, and general hospital. if anyone else watches those-OH MY GOSH so much has been going on....lol

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:33 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry i dont have time for drama grap like that
    Anonymous

• I watch General Hospital. That's the only one I can get into. Thank goodness for DVR! lol. So how about the new Michael? I get that he's real confused and everything, but geesh he's way too whiny!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:35 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I really hate to admit it, but I watch Days of Our Lives...I never in a million years thought I would be a soap fan...but I just always watch it when my son is napping.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 4:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I work so I don't get to anymore. I am also older compared to lots of you out there. When I was a high schooler, my sis and I loved As The World Turns. Loved Lilly and Holden, still get a thrill if I catch of glimpse of those two. We also loved Guiding Light...so sad it is the longest running soap and they are taking it off the air.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have seen a lil here and there of days of are lives, but when hub sees me watching it he teases me cause i am named after marlana on that show. so i am hiding as anon so i don't get teased!! and some of my friends know who i am on here
    Anonymous

• i know renea -poor Carly. she was the only one who did not give up on him and she ends up being the one he is mad at. u think either she will lose the baby or die from complications due to all the stress???
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:43 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I watch young and the restless, but only about once a week. there are groups on here 4 different soap fans...
    lionslambs

Answer by lionslambs at 4:45 PM on May. 20, 2009

• ohhh- i know what you are going through anon....i was named after sheena easton and then there is ton loke (or whatever his name is) song. :(
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• oh i didnt know that lions thanks
    SThompson21

• Oh, gosh, I haven't thought about that! I hope not! It would be a twist, though. Do you think he will remember Claudia admitting to her part of the shooting ?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2009