I would like to know about home businesses without scams.

beautifulmom327

Asked by beautifulmom327 at 4:35 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• you can visit my website at www.brilliantu.myarboone.com This is a Legit Home Base Business, and I love it. They offer Pure, Safe, beneficial products, great training, and support. Good Luck to you on your search...
    SusanJ123

Answer by SusanJ123 at 4:46 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have 3 home based Businesses... Love them ALL... No scams...

So, here they are...

Number 1...
    With TeaPoria there is no investment (unless you choose to do parties), No sales Quota and I am building a training site to help you build as we speak. Great products and easy to do... Earn 25% off all direct orders and 10% of those in your downline... www.BriesTeas.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Number 2...
    Do you like Free stuff?

You should check out Freebie Force. There is a small monthly membership fee, but it's well worth it. You'll pay just $19.95 a month and get Hundreds in free stuff... This month I got a 2K Sapphire, Sterling Silver Bracelet, Diamond earings, sippy cups, dish soap, garbage bags, office supplies, toys for the kids and even a $25 gift certificate for dinner for just $3...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2009

• But here's the great part. We earn simply by signing our friends and family... For each person that joins under you, you'll earn $2... And for each person that earns under them you'll earn $2... and under them and under them.... for 7 levels. So if you sign on 5 people you'll earn $10/mo. If they each sign on just 5 people you'll earn an additional $50. If they each bring on 5 people you'll be earning $250 + $50 + $10 = $310... This goes on until you are earning well over $150K A MONTH!

No, I didn't miss type that... All for $19.95 a month... You WILL get hundreds in FREE STUFF! Then just share the membership... I will even buy you some business cards to help you build...

You get your own website, your own back office, training and support via ME... And I'll buy you your first 250 business cards to give out and help you get those first 5 - 10 or more people earning you a great income!

• Check out my Journal to find out more...  Or just sign up today at www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

ttys!
    Sabrina M Bowen

• I am a Demonstrator with Gold Canyon. I love it!! I only work when I want to and around my families schedules and events. You can check out my site at www.mygc.com/inspirationalscents or www.goldcanyon.com also. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions about anything. We have some great sign up specials and free products too!!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• And Last but far from Least...
    Ameriplan~
    I have a business with Ameriplan. I work it 99% from my computer and love what I do. It was really super easy to get started and only took me about an hour to get the websites and basic training done.

I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without.

We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles just ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:55 PM on May. 20, 2009

• With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:56 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Does all this sound good? It did for me! I am a Regional Sales Director on the Freedom At Home Team and I'm a member of their Leadership Program. If I take the month off I'll only earn about $500 but usually work so my income is higher. I welcome all questions and or comments.
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information. I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

PM me for more on any of these...
    TTYS

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:57 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and links.  If you'd like to see them, they are in my Journal here at cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:34 PM on May. 20, 2009