Was she crushin' on me?

Here are some examples of my ex-friend and how she would act. Let me know what you think..Was she crushing or a stalker? In highschool where we met she would tell me graphic details about her sexual life with guys. She would tell me during a class we had together and whisper it to me & ask if it bothered me, when it was apparent that it did. She was jealous of me having other friends and of me talking with her sister. She was pushy about us spending time together. After highschool she would come to my house all the time, without calling, if I wasn't home she would sit in the yard for hours until I returned. She made it feel like we were dating. I found myself apologizing for her having to wait. If I didn't answer the door after she knocked; she would circle the house knocking and banging on the outside until she got someone to the door. I literally started hiding from her. She was jealous of my husband too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's scary, u need to have a serious talk with her about her actions and how much time you'd like to spend with her. She's disrespecting your family and home by what she's doing.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 4:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• ever see American beauty-I think this is just that case, I dont think she was crushing on you or whatever just jeallous of what you had and she had to pretend to have-
    watch it if you havent seen it, its quite good
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• no just sounds like a clingy friend
    i have had some of thsoe
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• It sounds like she was in desperate need to have a friend. And i think she liked you. But desperate to have that closeness to one person
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:41 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't say crushing. Psycho maybe...but not crushing.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt say crushing. Psycho maybe...but not crushing.
    Anonymous

• I think she was just a insecure, clingy and psycho..but I didn't see is as a crush...who knows their are alot of freaks out there.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• the thing that made me believe it was a crush is when i made a comment about my weight and she said that she would do me and would be my child's father. the last day i saw her she was sitting in my yard for hours waiting for me to return from work. my FIL drove by and saw her, called my dh and he called me at work. I was boiling mad when I got home. She had sat too many times in my yards over the years waiting for me to return. I told her to leave and start calling when she was coming over and not to wait in my yard, especially after I just got in from work, was tired and exhausted. I haven't seen her since.
    Anonymous

• she also would stay for hours into the night and into the early morning. sometimes dh would have to come out of the bedroom, where he was sleeping and ask her to leave. i just didn't want to hurt her feelings. i was always there for her and would cry with her. she was on the verge of suicide when we met and said that a letter a wrote her turned her life around. i also wrote a similar letter to another friend and that time and because of that letter she came to me and admitted that she was thinking of ending her life. i was close to this girl, but there have to be some healthy boundaries. was starting to step in on mine and my husbands relationship. there were times she even seemed jealous of my child.
    Anonymous