Twilight

Do u read twilight?
Do u like it?
I absolutley love it. read all the books cant wait till the new movie new moon comes out in november! woohoo!

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 4:43 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I loved the books but didn't really care for the movie...oh and Jacob is my favorite :)
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 4:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I HEART boys that Sparkle!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2009

• YAY! JACOB IS SO CUTE! AT THE END OF THE BRAKING DAWN BOOK I WAS DEF ON JACOBS TEAM. HEHE :o) yay for twilight moms lol!
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 4:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• no i never have the time but my dd love it and she want her b-day that is coming now in july to be of twilight, she want the teeths and some red apples around the house and the twilight cake. Her favorite character is Edward and Renessme she has some poster and magazine around here.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 4:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I love twilight... a little obsessed... I <3 Edward lol I did NOT care for the movie... but I did read the books first and usually the books are better... Cant wait for New Moon with the new director :)
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 4:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I love Twilight. I'm currently reading "Eclipse".

Have any of you seen the "New Moon" movie poster that was leaked? It's awesome. Edward and Jacob look hot and Bella is beautiful.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 5:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I read all the books in the series and enjoyed them, although I felt they were a bit immature.
    I hated the movie and will not be wasting my money on future movies.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:14 PM on May. 20, 2009