HOW CAN I FINALLY MINIMIZE MY LARGE PORES??

I HAVE OILY SKIN AND VERY LARGE PORES . I TRIED PRACTILLY EVERYTHING.. I DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP IT MAINTAINED . ANY IDEAS WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED! : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I have tried everything, finally I went against mainsteam advice and used rubbing alcohol...yep, it works! ...I just make sure to use some good facial cream afterwards and the pores shrink back where they belong!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I would try a face peel, Anew has a advanced retexturizing peel it works very well. check it out at www.youravon.com/vlibby you can also get tips and find out the best skin care product is for you.
    vlibby

Answer by vlibby at 7:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Definitly give JAFRA's Vitamin C Peel kit a try. It's a facial peel that's a gentle alternative to salon peel treatments. This softnes fine lines, miimizes pore size and refines complexion. Give yourself a facial once a week. And since you have oily skin, use an Oil COntroling facial set, like JAFRA's Oil Control Dynamics Skin care set, to control the oil and keep it balanced in moisture. Your pores are opened so much because while it's oily, your skin's lacking a balance of good moisture. Look it all up at www.myjafra.com/dfloyd. Hope this helps.
    JafraMom

Answer by JafraMom at 1:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I have read that no matter what companies tell us (money money) that we are stuck with the pores that we were dealt. However, you may wish to consult a dermatologist.
    kimmie10575

Answer by kimmie10575 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• A great skin care routine with a Microderm abrasion. If you would like samples, let me know. We have the #1 best selling skin care in the U.S.
    AmyHenderson

Answer by AmyHenderson at 10:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Natural way, IMO this is what works for me.
    1/2 cup oatmeal mix with enough warm water to form paste, put on face let dry the sluff off, I also steam my face, use vinegar to tighten my pores, and use an eggwhite mask to tighten my entire face. All those chemicals in high priced products can really irritate your skin, as they do mine. Happy face to you.
    ProudMammaBear

Answer by ProudMammaBear at 1:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• You really can't change the size of your pores, just how big they "LOOK". Sometimes rinsing my face with cold water after I take a hot shower really helps. If that doesn't help, try some gentle exfoliator & some kind of mask that's supposed to tighten the pores.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Arbonne has an amazing product called Enzeme Peel. It is awesome! If you want to save money on Arbonne products, join as a consultant. You can get 80% off. If you have questions, see my profile.
    LovinArbonne

Answer by LovinArbonne at 10:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• The only way to make pores appear smaller is to keep them clean so the dirt doesn't showcase them. I use Avons Thermal Cleanser. It is wonderful and your face feels clean, but not dry.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• THANK YOU LADIES FOR ALL YOUR GREAT ADVICE :)
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 4:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2008