How many outfits...

Do you have way too many clothes? I have a ton of dress pants that I don't wear often and I keep them in a range of sizes. I have atleast 5 pairs of jeans. I saw my friends closet the other day and she had about 7 go out tops, a few t shirts and 4 or 5 work shirts...I would have had the whole closet crammed full of clothes...I get rid of alot, but I cannot wear the same 7 shirts every week and only have 2 dresses.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have "outfits". I have 1 pair of jeans (because my other pair fell apart). I have 2 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of denim capris for the summer. Then I have a few sweats that I wear around the house.
    And I have like 15 t-shirts that I wear regularly. I don't own dresses or dress pants or dressy anything. I only wear jeans and t-shirts. All of that fits into 2 dresser drawers (one for tops, one for bottoms). My closet is full of my daughters' dresses.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• ok i dont have just enough to get me through one week but i dont think i have many clothes either. My husband has more clothes then i do! He also has more shoes! I have alot of things that i dont wear in my closet but i wont get rid of them because they are my just in case clothes. Like if i was going to paint a room or something like that i would wear those so i dont mess up all my other clothes. But i need to go shopping agian.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:05 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have 2 pair of shorts and about 5 shirts I wear during the summer. Probably will get a couple more shirts. I have 1 pair of tennis shoes I wear and 1 pairr of flip flops. I hate shopping for myself.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My closet is crammed full of clothes that I NEVER WEAR. Some of them have not even been worn once. -.-;
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I don't have many clothes - I'm a woman of simplicity.
    I have casual clothing, casual-nice clothing, office-professional clothing, and church clothing.
    Hubby and I each have one side of the closet. My clothes fill half of my side. His clothes cram his side and are filtering over to my side...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:12 PM on May. 20, 2009