WHY DO YOU CARE????

Why do any of you feel the need to justify your life to people you don't know so sad to see they don't know you or what is going on in your life and most don't care they just enjoy being rude to people to make themselves feel better. If you think what your doing is the best thing for your family then who cares. Sometimes people need help if your not one of them then that's great but if you are don't feel bad about what you might have to do to take care of your family

To the ladies who look down on those families I hope you never find yourself needed help and being treated the way you treat some of the ladies here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Which thing are we talking about here?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• AMEN!!!
    Anonymous

• seriously ?
    why do you care then?
    what is with the drama posts gah i swear isnt this the fun section ???
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:53 PM on May. 20, 2009

• OP here I am talking about families that get assistance what ever kind that might be I am not talking about those that take advantage I talking about families that need help and to tell a SAHM to just get a job that will fix thing is just wrong it just add's more financial hardship to the problem as you all know day care is not cheap

Anonymous

• (OP)not trying to start drama a mom here posted asking what you guys thought about her situation and so she cancled her appt for wic that could be taking food from her baby based on what a bunch of people here think they don't know her
    Anonymous

• ok i see what you are saying ..
    it was her chose tho .. for people to had made her "feel guilty" as she says she had to already been thinking that she was .. that is my opinion tho
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:59 PM on May. 20, 2009

• (OP) did she talk to her dh or is she making life changing choices based on what ladies here think to me that is just crazy
    Anonymous

• Why do you assume I do?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:03 PM on May. 20, 2009

• withthe sudden choice id think she did it because of how people made her feel on here
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If she is following what the moms on here think then i guess she can't think for herself. My thing is i don't follow nor am i a leader i just do what i want and i don't care what other mom think, or say because they don't pay my bills, they don't live with me and my so, and they don't take care of my kids. and if she wants to ruin her life on say so i guess that she will learn from her mistakes and she shouldn't be blaming any of us cause most of us didn't gve her an ideas she is her own person and she knows whats right and wrong
    Anonymous