Is there any way to lessen the affects of morning sickness?

Mommy_A.J

Asked by Mommy_A.J at 4:51 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the usual saltines, small sips of cold water or ginger ale(which I now hate) they say to eat some HEALTHY meals but McDonalds and chocolate milk always made me feel better lol I guess it depends on the person. Also preggypops(babiesrus sells them) well help with the sick feeling for a few mins..
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 4:57 PM on May. 20, 2009

• The only thing i can think of is talking to your doctor about it. But try eating smaller meals through the day. and munch on crackers. That night help out a bit. Hope you feel better =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:55 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I agree, munch on crackers so that you have something in your stomach. I tried everything including zofran which didn't work. Ginger tea didn't work but sour apple candy strings helped. Sour stuff for some reason.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My doctor gave me medicine to help me not puke every ten min-
    other than that, I would say Lack of pregnancy tends to curve the morning sickness lOl
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i would try laying on your side that helps me a lil bit and eat slowly take your time.
    hannahmoss

Answer by hannahmoss at 7:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• my friend did this and she never got sick... when you first wake up just slowly sit up in bed. then have some saltines next to your bed. lick the salt off of then then eat the cracker. also sips of cold water. she tied this in month 2 and never nad morning sickness again.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:39 AM on May. 21, 2009