5 month old schedule???

what is your babys schedule?!!
My daughter takes about 3 long naps during the day and then sleeps through the night......does that sound about right!? I know all babies are different just being curious..

v_serenil

Asked by v_serenil at 4:53 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter was the same way, I thought it was MIRACULOUS that she was sleeping all night for me. As for the naps, well, sometimes that changed, and she changed so quickly to only two naps during the day, that i barely remember that she took three at one point. Your baby will probably take shorter ones soon, so don't get too used to three a day. Once that baby is six months, she will probably take two. My son, on the other hand, used to be up all night, and sleep only shortly during the day. I think boys and girls are just different.
    samanthaevans

Answer by samanthaevans at 7:09 PM on May. 20, 2009