At how many weeks can you feel the baby move? I know everybody's different.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt mine about 16 weeeks.. little butterlfy fluttering, at first u wonder what it was... like "was that a gas bubble, or what?" then the next week was more defined lie "oh,$** the baby just moved" u dont feel it often, but u 'll feel tiny little pokes. Im in my 22nd week and he balls up like a big lump closer to your bikini line and if you push it down you can feel it move and ball up somewhere else. They say Eat something, wsp with a lil sugar, and lay down on your left side, it'll have a sugar rush and start bubbling all over the place...Its a cute feeling..The first reality to pregnancy..then the sonogram.
    firefly2727

Answer by firefly2727 at 5:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think average is 18-22 weeks but with your second, I think you feel it earlier...more because you recognize the flutters sooner.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I felt faint flutters with my son at 16wks, and he's my first. It's easy to confuse gas pains and bubbles with movement.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 5:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I was 18 weeks when I first felt her move, but really feeling her more like 20.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:36 PM on May. 20, 2009