What are you all going to do on the weekend?

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 5:02 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey hey hey what is up? good to see you!!! I am about to go work in my yard right now just chillin from work first.

This weekend I am going to try to talk DH into getting one of those little pools with the pump. I think my boys will just love it and since we are not EVER on good terms with my MIL we won't have to use her pool.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• nothing .. my husbands vaction is over so he goes back to work friday :( and he works fridays - mondays
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I am going to have a yard sale on friday and saturday and then sunday i plan on sleeping until 9am then go to the pool and play ground.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:09 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Nothing, well nothing fun. We are broke and dh still has to fix his stupid truck. I guess I'll clean out the hutch that we are going to sell. whoopie
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My husband just told me last night that he planned for me to get maternaity pics taken on saterday. Other than that im just cleaning the house and makeing dinner like every other night.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Going to the beach with hubby and daughter, possibly others :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm going to watch my super husband build a deck Saturday and Sunday , I'll bring him cold beverages to quench his thirst and when he's all done I'll rub his shoulders. I hope that on Monday we will be able to enjoy our new deck and pool!
    haston

Answer by haston at 5:14 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Hey v swamp, cleaning yard i wish i could do that but its 99 here and my kids are crabby and hot so i tried to put are big air con- in but that didn't work as planned instead it had a mind of its own and fell out the window !!! yip i wreaked are air-con ..lol.. so i went and stole my parents lil air con while they are vac..lol.. but my weekend is going to be a 6 hr trip to a town called mobridge UGH!! then camp there for 4 days and hope that none of us gets bit by a rattle snake..lol.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 5:16 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm going to clean my house!
    Anonymous

• I'm going to a Quinceñera on Saturday and relaxing on Sunday.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:32 PM on May. 20, 2009