another salmon question

Okay, so i have my salmon and it is thawed. So can you make fresh salmon patties out of fresh salmon? If so how? Or should i just stick to cooking it in whole filets? Sorry to sound dumb. I have never worked with this fish before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Yes, you can. I cook the salmon first...you can either microwave it for 5 minutes (this is safe) or you can grill it to give it more of a smokey flavor. The chop it up or shred it with a fork and follow whatever salmon patty recipe you like. I have a few salmon recipes if you would ever want them.
    amberlee577

Answer by amberlee577 at 5:31 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If it is in fillet form, leave it. Simple way to prepare is with some fresh dill, sprinkled on top, and a few lemon slices and a sprinkle of Old Bay Seasoning. Wrap in foil and either bake or grill until opaque throughout, about 15-20 min.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:33 PM on May. 20, 2009