Is there someone who can relate to three 2nd trimester losses and is at least 36.

I have had three miscarriages and I am now 36 years old. I am thinking of trying to get pregnant again but I want to talk with someone who has had the same experiences and then has had a successful pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on May. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• My son actually made it thru pregnancy but died shortly after birth. We knew he would if a donor heart couldnt be found. I was terrified to get pregnant again. When I finally did I had a hard time being happy about it. I really just walked on eggshells fior 9 months. When that child was born we had some major complications and he nearly died 3 times the first 9 days in NICU. Then on day 11 he just..turned a 180 for the better. That same child graduated college and was married last Nov. I know the situation isn't exactly the same but if I can help I will.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I can't relate, but I wanted to say how sorry I am for your losses.
    Anonymous