Does the Politics section give anyone else a headache?

Just wondering-I try to read the questions as some of them are pretty intresting-but those women fighting over stupid stuff-man gives me a headache...
I guess there fighting the great fight though LOl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that it is very important that people care about politics. They need to! But I stay out of there for the most part. The reason? Because there is nothing that I can say to someone else that is going to change their opinion on something that is a fundamental core belief in their lives. They have their opinions based on their life experiences, how they were raised, and there moral beliefs and that is fine. I just don't want to be banging my head against a wall trying to connivence someone of something that they are never going to get. I mean I majored in Political Theory, and it is pointless to talk about politics on a social website like this one!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 6:23 PM on May. 20, 2009

• lol.. I kinda wish it wasnt on here at all. it seem so stupid. But thats me I guess. I'm not into politics, so I really dont care.
    Anonymous

• lol ive never even been in that section because i wont just state my opinion and drop it lol. and i dont want to be the rude person that everyone dosnt like lol. when im arguing about something i can be mean. or at least thats what my SO tells me hahaha
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• It's good to have healthy debates about whats goin gon in America. Much better than hiding your head in the sand and having to take whatever is dished out for you because you didn't care enough to get involved.
    It's no worse than those B-feeding vs bottle etc. questions.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:15 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I dont go in there often and only read a few questions when I do. If I decide to answer I just put what I want to say and leave it at that.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:19 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I get a pretty decent headache too. I stay out of there because of people being silly over simple opinions. The religious section is like that too. Just one big controversial headache.

DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:19 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i don't go in there. everyone is up everyone else's arse trying to push their beliefs & prejudices on each other.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 5:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I never, ever go to the politics or religion sections.
    I don't do drama or heated debates.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:07 PM on May. 20, 2009