What do you think your PERSONAL purpose on this earth is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• To help educate people on the dangers of hate... I am writing an encyclopedia type of book series that goes in to all aspects of religion and beliefs... Including things that are rarely seen in those types of categories like mental disorders and their effects on religion... I hope to have my first book published with in the next few years...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:19 PM on May. 20, 2009

• it was supposed to be to live for ever and take care of the earth. You know, till adam and eve messed that up. So now my purpose is to tell everyone about Jehovah and his son Jesus and what he did for us so that we can have a chance to live forever. (the short version) :o)

Of course I know that I have other purposes such as being a wife and mother and such.

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 5:24 PM on May. 20, 2009

• To learn. I don't know what my personal purpose is, I think probably to be a mother and raise my children as sons and daughters of God. But in a general way of speaking my purpose on earth was to come and learn and eventually return to Heaven.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 5:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Hmm, that's a toughie. I guess to teach tolerance in all forms to as many people as possible. I want the future to be loving and exciting and amazing, not dreary and hateful and bleak.

Oh, and to raise my daughter blah blah blah typical answer.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:49 PM on May. 20, 2009

• To love.
    =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• God has revealed to me His purpose for my life. He showed me what I'm to do with the spiritual gifts He blessed me with,and since I have yielded my will to His, I have been blessed beyond measure by being able to live His will for my life. He has called me to be an intercessor, and gifted me with compassion to be able to do that. He has also blessed me with a talent for writing,and is beginning to use that gift as well, in a way I'd of never expected. I'm so excited to see what He has in store for me next,and I know it will be amazing.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:03 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I believe that I have a calling to work with older people. To lead them in fitness classes and help improve their quality of life. My first calling was to raise my children to be responsible human beings.

Answer by Bmat at 6:06 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I stole this from somewhere, but my purpose is to know God and to make Him known.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• to judge others.
    Anonymous

• mine is to live for the Lord Jesus Christ and tell all the people I can about him and to be with my family and be a wife to my great hubby
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:07 PM on May. 20, 2009