OMG its like a MILLION degrees outside and I have like the WHOLE summer before I pop!

I want to get naked and sit in front of a fan, and on top of an icepack-
I Took a shower last night and I can already smell myself
thats never good.

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 5:23 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am with you honey! I like to put my panties on the air conditioner vent before I put them on!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• sucks for you
    Anonymous

• lol
    Anonymous

• oh honey lol i feel sorry for you .. sounds like my friend crystal lol she is only 10 weeks and lives in AZ lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:26 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Whew, Am I glad I had my son in spring!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• OMG-
    Give her my condolences LOl
    Tell her I have a naked house with ice bags and a fan!
    And Ill make my hubby put up the pool! Lol
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Well, you could be like my mom was when she was preggo with me...I was "due" June 30..I didn't come until July 18, during the worst heat wave on record here. And, she started out 98lbs, but, was 150 at the end. She is also 4'10"......I was born weighing 8lbs 14 oz and was 23in long. She was so freakin' glad to be not pregnant.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• HAHAHAH Im gonna try that-your great Kitten!
    That sounds refreshing-and fun!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have to tell you, I know the misery you are feeling. I say go ahead and sit on those icepacks naked LOLLLLLLLLL Whatever it takes to be comfy I tell ya. I've been there. Was prego with my twins, in the triple digit desert heat of june through september that year. Was due in October. Needless to say, I was not the most pleasant person to be around. LOL. I was carrying around 14 pounds of babies in me. I was sooooooo miserable and big as a house. however, as long as I was in the air conditioned confines of my home and had chocolate, starbucks or soda and the internet, I was okay. LOL

When i got pregnant the next year with my daughter, he prayed so hard that i wasn't prego with twins. LOL (gee i wonder why????)

Good luck, stay cool(emotionally and physically) and if you need someone to chat with or vent to drop me a line. :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:33 PM on May. 20, 2009

• LOL You could come stay at my place! Here in Alberta Canada, where I live we just got more snow yesterday, 10 inches to be exact, it's about plus 4 here (not too sure what it would be in freiheit) so it's nice a chilly for you! LOL give me your address and I'll express post you some snow in a ice box! haha Awe hun, just sit in a cold bath and read a book if you can, that's what I did for my pregnancy.

DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:35 PM on May. 20, 2009