Did anybody watch Michael Steele yesterday?

I am just wondering if any of you ladies watched Michael Steele yesterday and the speech he gave on the Republican party?

foreverb3

Asked by foreverb3 at 5:41 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. But I've met him in person. Not impressed.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 6:03 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Can it get any funnier? Today's JOKE
    12 answers Politics & Current Events
    Asked at 9:24 PM on May. 19, 2009 by: Anonymous A post yesterday...

He was a JOKE!
    Anonymous

• I did. He needs to start to use telepromters too. It was the same old message nothing new.

Anonymous

• I did, it was too funny.
    Anonymous

• Another amazing display of intellect--NOT.
    plainsmom71

Answer by plainsmom71 at 8:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• he did very well, scared opposition?
    Anonymous

• well, he made some sense while saying voting on calling dems the socialist party only further harns republicans and marginalizes the party. Other than that I wasn't impressed. He talked about the time of republicans being sorry for past mistakes was over....

umm, WHEN did they EVER apologize for ANYTHING? I must have missed that day...I just wanted them to ADMIT the truth, don't say sorry, just admit that GWB, Cheney , Rumsfield and Rice are was criminals and call for a special prosecutir and all is forgiven!!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:03 PM on May. 20, 2009

• sorry, just admit that GWB, Cheney , Rumsfield and Rice are was criminals and call for a special prosecutir and all is forgiven!!

Don't forget NANCY lololol. I think the speech was pretty good.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Don't forget NANCY lololol. I think the speech was pretty good.

Check out your AP rports, the CIA had just admitted to MORE "inaccuracies" in their notes....Pelosi takes that military plane because the republican before her and herself were TOLD to by the military after 9/11 because they are 3rd in line to the presidency..check out factcheck.org, that have a whole page on it....MZ speaker MIGHT just be telling the truth.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• it has noothing to do with the military planes. It has everything to do with the waterboarding issue and the facts are not in her favor.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:26 AM on May. 21, 2009