HELP!!! I am going crazy trying to keep up!!!

I now have 2 kids, a 3 yr. old boy with screaming temper tantrums, and a 10 month old baby girl. No matter how hard I try, I can't keep up. With one, it was not so bad, but with two, it is impossible. I can barely keep up with the dishes and laundry, and the rest of the house is dirty. My husband even does all the cooking and putting the kids to bed and bathing the kids. I try to fit in a story or two to the kids, about every other night. I also have a dog with kidney disease and dental problems that I have to give meds. and brush his teeth every night. I also apply hairloss products to my hubby every night. I still only get a shower every 4 days(very disgusting). I have a hard time getting to the grocery store, so we end up eating fast food in the car (bad for us and wastes money big time). I think I'm going crazy. I never even watch TV either. I have 2 hours per day to do at home online business. Any ideas?

CamilleMomma

Asked by CamilleMomma at 5:49 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do your kids nap at the same time? If so, you could use that time to get caught up on some things. Even on my busy days when my little girl won't take a nap, I'll take 15-20 minutes to try to get something done. Every little break you get, whether it's 2 minutes or 4 minutes, try to get as much done as possible. It takes about 1 whole minute to throw a load of laundry in the wash. You can get a lot of dishes done in 5 minutes. Vacuuming doesn't take long either. Just break it down and do a little here and a little there, and you should eventually catch up.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• 'maybe put the 10 month old in a carrier or wrap to get household chores done? make it a game for the 3 yr old to help out as well? do you have nay family/friends that could help out? sorry, i know that probably isn't much help. i wish you the best!
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 7:21 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have hired a tween a few times to watch my 2yr son while I renovated a bathroom. maybe you can try that someone to keep your 3yr busy
    northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 9:00 PM on May. 20, 2009