HELP!!! I am going crazy trying to keep up!!!

I now have 2 kids, a 3 yr. old boy with screaming temper tantrums, and a 10 month old baby girl. No matter how hard I try, I can't keep up. With one, it was not so bad, but with two, it is impossible. I can barely keep up with the dishes and laundry, and the rest of the house is dirty. My husband even does all the cooking and putting the kids to bed and bathing the kids. I try to fit in a story or two to the kids, about every other night. I also have a dog with kidney disease and dental problems that I have to give meds. and brush his teeth every night. I also apply hairloss products to my hubby every night. I still only get a shower every 4 days(very disgusting). I have a hard time getting to the grocery store, so we end up eating fast food in the car (bad for us and wastes money big time). I think I'm going crazy. I never even watch TV either. I have 2 hours per day to do at home online business. Any ideas?

CamilleMomma

Asked by CamilleMomma at 5:50 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• First of all take a very deep breath (or every once in awhile when you get the chance)

I know exactly what you are going through and I guess it is safe to say we are in the same boat.

The only difference is that my dh doesn't help me I mean he gets after the kids when they don't mind me and stays on top of things with the kids but as far as house work and taking care of our pets (2 goldens and 1 calico cat) I do all that too. so I know where you are coming from. And we do the same bad habit as you guys do "Eating Out" We know it is bad but what can you do you just run out of time and go the easy way out. So don't blame yourself. Do what you can and that is it GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:03 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes it is really hard, I know it. And at the same time iit is wonderful.
    Try to go out with the children and enjoy the icecreams or milk, when you are out you can meet people,with the same troubles and share the same troubles that you have, it will make you feel more relaxed.
    calm down, my son Jim wrote that ha ha ha,
    The other thing it is to forget about the neat and tidy house for a while, if you could see my mess here ! ha ha ha, well but i really try to concerntrate on security of covering outlests and hiding sharpened items, to prevent more problems,
    you could also try listening some music and dancing they love that, and laugh , I play football with my son , although i am not too good at it ,i dont like it at all, but he makes some exercise,
    . Iiis also important that in some moment of the day you do sth. that you enjoy, e.g. some sports, hobbie music dance, or enjoy a movie so that you recover energy , Good luck
    happymom384

Answer by happymom384 at 8:11 PM on May. 20, 2009