Okay I feel a little like a nerd =)

So I tried playing my SO's video game (after his many attempts to get me to play it since we got it half a year ago), Rock Band for the Wii, on the drum set.. and sadly .. realized I love it!
I feel like such a nerd! LOL
Anyone else love playing a certain video game, or found one they love to play after many refusals?

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 6:09 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Guitar Hero, I have played Rock Band too, but I played Guitar Hero first and had a hard time getting used to the Rock Band controls. It is my weakness. I got it for DH one year for x-mas and now he has to ask for play time cause I am always on it. Don't feel bad, it is addicting!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• lol SHUUUUSH dont tell him but i like call of duty lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I was playing Animal Crossing for the WII until my WII got hit by lightning.
    nicky5053

Answer by nicky5053 at 6:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Rock band really does rock. My daughter and I play it together.

Dance Dance Revolution is a fantastic cardio work out, I try and do it for a half hour every morning now (though initially I just got it cause my daughter wanted it).
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 6:11 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My fiance gets mad because I can brutally pwn him in Guitar Hero...
    But he still kicks my ass in everyother game.
    Except for Soul Calliber 2.
    I just mash buttons and I always win =]
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 6:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• OMG!
    I got Dance Dance REv too! haha that's one I play forever! Same with Rayman's Raving Rabbids, oh my goodness is that ever a funny game!
    I've also tried Animal Crossing too, thats fun and relaxing, LOL
    WOW I'm an even bigger nerd now hahahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I love video games! I'm currently on hiatus from playing WoW (World of Warcraft). I'm anxiously waiting for Sims3 to be released on June 2nd. Woo Hoo! :-)

We have the Wii but I don't like the games that we have.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 6:14 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i am gonna pretend I didn't just see "pwn" on cafemom. LOL. I play Guitar Hero, WoW, and quite a few other games. However, the one that falls into this category of refusing then loving...was D&D Heroes. I was CONVINCED I was going to hate it. I tried it to humor him and ended up loving it. Our copy got stolen by some "friends" and I had to buy another copy.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:15 PM on May. 20, 2009

• ok so i like rock band and i kick ass at soul calliber 2 =)
    But my husband gets mad when he comes home and im sitting there playing a videogame...lol...he used to play all the time and now work has been so stressful that he just comes home eats dinner and goes to bed. oh and i LOVE dance dance reviloution. But i just gave that away for christmas because my SO told me he would get it for me on the PS3 so i gave it to my friends kids.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:16 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yea SO get's mad when I play video games all day haha so I make sure I get my fill while he's working and out of the house hahahaa
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:19 PM on May. 20, 2009