Passing time the night before an induction?

So I go in tomorrow morning at 8 am to get induced. I am so excited and have been cleaning and organizing non stop for the past week. I have nothing left to do and I am so anxious to get things going. How do I pass the time until tomorrow morning? Any suggestions? I'm just so excited its all I can think about!

Tages_Mom

Asked by Tages_Mom at 6:11 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you should take a warm bath and relax get some sleep your going to need it =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• lol i spent the wholenight before mine watching tv adn online lol i did not sleep i was exicted and nervous lol ..
    good luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• SLEEP, you won't get much after the baby comes.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 6:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• grab a book and start reading it. If you are not into books then find a puzzle to start
    nicky5053

Answer by nicky5053 at 6:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Definately sleep. Inductions tend to take longer labor wise which means no sleep. The night before mine I took a bath and laid in bed. Even if you don't sleep try and get some rest. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:24 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I took a nice long bath, and then went to bed early since I had to be there at 5 a.m. I was glad I went to bed early since once I was in the hospital I couldn't sleep at all.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 6:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I would sleep, because once that baby is here, you wont get much later-
    Watch lol, your gonna stay up ALL Night being super excited and in a week or two you'll be like "Man I should have listened to all those mama's!"
    HUGS and best of luck!!!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i read books folded and refolded cloths, washed my sons cloths refolded again....lol Its hard to pass the time! Good luck, i hope everything goes wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 6:53 PM on May. 20, 2009

• just rest that is all i can say and i did that about 2 weeks before my daughter was born it is called nesting i cleaned every thing lol its fine thought just watch sum tv ro take a nap enjoy the peace while you can
    hannahmoss

Answer by hannahmoss at 7:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I was in the hospital the night before I was induced. I had been there on bedrest the entire third trimester. Anyway, I got moved back to L&D and was given cervidil to get ready for the morning. It sent me into active labor and I delivered 3 hours before my scheduled induction
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 11:45 PM on May. 20, 2009