Have u ever saved someone's life?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 6:25 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did cpr on a kid that was drowning in a pool. A guy went in after him but noone knew cpr so i did it. The kid was 15 and he sliped in the shallow end of a pool and hit his hed noone knew he was down there because they were playing water vollyball when the guy got him out of the water he had no pulse. It was scarry but im glad the kid is ok now.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:34 PM on May. 20, 2009

• personally...no but with my persistance and refusal to leave well enough alone i saved my daughter and my mother, not at the same time.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 6:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My Dad has save a life acouple of times and he even has letters from the mayor and president with a plack

Anonymous

• When I was a teen, I was babysitting for a woman my mom knew. She was going through a divorce and her ex was crazy. She went to a local bar and the ex saw her car there. He called the house "check in" and when I said she wasn't home he blew a gasket. He said he was coming to get the kids and I better let him in.
    I panicked and called my mom. She called the police and then called me back for the address. I didn't know it so I pounded on the apartment next door and asked the address because I had to call the cops. When he answered the door a huge cloud of pot smoke came out. lol I freaked him out. So while I am waiting for the cops the ex shows up and starts beating the door down. He keeps screaming to let him in or he will kill us all. I have never been so scared in my life. I kept the kids in their bedroom, the boy was five and kept trying to open the door for his dad. He finally left and the police showed up, but he was gone.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Continued...
    I don't know if I saved their lives but I am sure I kept them from a HORRIBLE situation.
    Nathskitten