is this normal?

my daughter just turned one, and i already want another baby what is wrong with me is this normal thing to think?

mmkidder88

Asked by mmkidder88 at 6:34 PM on May. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yep. I was the same way...and I did have another, my youngest and middle child are 17 months apart. My dd is now 14 months and we have basically just started trying for another one. That will make it 4 for us, so we might just be a little crazy, but I think getting baby fever around that time is normal.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 6:39 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I've gotten pregnant around my baby's first birthday three times. I'm feeling weird having a baby who is 16 months and not being pregnant now, actually - but I might actually be nuts. ;-)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• lol I was 5 months pregnant when my first baby turned one! Even funnier was we planned it and it took a month to get pregnant!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• What did you and your husband decide before you got married about when and how many to have?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• As soon as they're not babies anymore we want the baby days back! No matter how hard it is. I have read that between 18 and 36 months is the best spacing for siblings as far as the health of the mother and the health of the child are concerned.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes, they grow up so fast, you miss the newborn stage! I was the same way for a while too.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:38 PM on May. 20, 2009