is it true that if a frog pees on you, you will get warts?

this is just for general knowledge. i was always told this as a child so i was curious

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:36 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely not. Ever.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• LOL, no, but that's kind of funny.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:44 PM on May. 20, 2009

• no, but i always heard that too. lol
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 6:45 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I hope not. My aunt was trying to get a frog off the door so it wouldn't get squished when she shut it. Well the frog jumped away over her head and on its way it peed...and it got right in her eye....that would be horrible x.x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:46 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My hands would have been covered in them when I was a child, if that were true... I loved frogs when I was little..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Naw, but let me tell you a little story of how my brother and I used to pass time when we were little kids.
    We found a creek in the woods (we lived in the country far out in the boonies) and saw that there were a lot of frogs in it, but they were too quick for us to catch. So my brother came up with the idea of hitting them over the head with a wide stick to sort of knock them out, but not kill them.
    The trick of it is, you have to pull them out of the water fast or they will drown and die.
    Goodness, the things we did for fun as kids!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:55 PM on May. 20, 2009