Input!!!!??? PLEASE

Well I'm due for af this Saturday, but I have a good feeling, or at least I'm hoping. I feel like I have the flu, which it very well may be since my boys are sick. I also feel like someone has been using my poor boobs for punching bags, they hurt so bad. I've been having heartburn that is awful and feels like its heading into my throat, I'm really tired and have been taking naps like crazy. And to top it off I have been crying a lot, last night I cried because I didn't like the paint on my wall, I told my husband it was such a sad color... LOL. I feel crazy and miserable today I'm moody so if aunt flo knows whats good for her she will pack her bags and head the other way...but on a good note, I have no cramps what so ever which is very unusual for me...Yay!!! Also have had some white lotion type discharge. Does this sound like it could be good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• take an early ept test. I had all of the above symptoms when I found out I was pregnant. Good Luck Keep us posted. Doree
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 7:23 AM on May. 21, 2009