What was the last nice thing you did for someone (stranger or loved one) for no reason?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 6:46 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to buy the coffee for the person behind me in the drive thru almost every day. Cutting back on spending lately so we don't stop for coffee anymore. The other day though I was really craving a Timmies and noticed the guy 2 cars behind me seemed to be having a really rough day, hord to not notice him, he was honking and waving his arms at the poor man behind me who couldn't move anywhere! lol I bought both vechiles their orders. Hope it brightened both of those men's days!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:56 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i payed for a homeless guy to eat at mcdonalds the other day He was standing outside looking at people as they were coming out with food and when i walked by he asked for some money i told him i wont give him money but i would buy him lunch. I felt so good because he was so happy and i have never seen someone eat so fast before in my life.
    Anonymous

• well i am taking care of my parents animals while on vacation but i did take there air con ..lol.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 6:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• to anon6:50, just curious why you would choose to answer anonymously when you did such a wonderful thing?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 6:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• it was storming the other day and I helped my elderly neighbor bring in his groceries.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:53 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Because the last good thing that i posted i got a message about how im full of shit and i dont want to hear about it so i just posted anon this time. To many people think that just because something sounds good then its not true. And i dont want people telling me that im lieing about it.
    Anonymous

• I try to once a week or so buy a treat for one of my co workers and just leave it on their desk for them to find when they come in. Even if it's just a box of tim bits or a favorite chocolate bar.

My co workers have to deal with the public all day and frequently are stressed out to the max. It cheers them up to remember that all people aren't jerks.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 6:57 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I bought tissues and get well bubbles for my 2 year old niece. She has a cold.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Great question by the way!
    Krystal.Ingalls

• There was this baby (maybe 2 or 3) walking in the Middle of the road the other day, I stoped my car, picked him up and put him in the grass and told him to sty there...
    out of no where his parents come running out of there house like I was kidnpping him-
    "what the Fu*k are you doing with my baby" I told them I was removing him from the road because obviosuly they didnt care considering he was out wondering around in the road and they didnt realize-
    they told me to get the hell out of there yard before they called the cops- I told them good, maybe someone should because this isnt the first time I've seen your YOUNG kids in the middle of the road-
    I felt good, even though they thought I was a kidnapping freak or something- I think they were imbarrassed, andI would be too because thats NOT the first time SOMEONE on our street had to remove there 2 year old from the street while they were inside doing whatever
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:58 PM on May. 20, 2009