Is cashcrate a safe and secure online job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Um No. It wastes alot of time and energy and all you get is SPAM.
    Anonymous

• It's not that it's not legit, because it just might be.  It's more that it's not worth it.  I have written a series of work at home articles that have excellent resources, ideas and links.  You can check it out here:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:23 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Why would anyone say it''s a job,I hate that money thirsty marketers would claim they make so much and show those pictures of checks. They don't even say how long it took them to make the money. Cashcrate is a waste if you are looking for a real at home job,this is a survey site,they should fall under entertainment.
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 9:21 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Check out Nicole's Job Fair to find ways to make money online. If you don't see anything that fits you, I highly suggest you follow the link from there to Sabrina's Closet... she's got TONS of businesses, jobs, & survey sites. Whatever floats your boat

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes, it's legit, but I wouldn't waist my time! Unless you are doing some serious recruiting and spending HOURS filling out your information... You won't earn much.

If you like getting free stuff, check this out... www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

There is an earning potential in the 7 figures... And it's so much easier than Cash Create!

I used to do CC. I spent an average of $30 - $50 a month trying to do all the stuff I had to to earn $50 - $75 s month... NOT WORTH IT!

With Freebie Force, I will help you earn. It's cheaper than CC ever was and your gonna earn much more...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Also check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info There's a list of home jobs, businesses, charities, shopping and more...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:37 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!
    http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!
    http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

CASH CRATE IS NOT A SCAM AS I GET PAID EVERY MONTH
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I don't know about that one, but I work for one that is legit!! You can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and get you more information.
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:12 PM on May. 21, 2009