What to do about a husband that snores so loud you can not sleep.

Is there anything OTC that would help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you have an abusive husband, whatever you do, do not keep pestering them to stop snoring or try to get them to roll over.
    I did that with my first husband one night and he almost killed me by jumping on top of me, placing a pillow over my face to smother me, and then choking me. After a bit, he just punched me in the face and told me to shut the hell up.
    I did.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:45 PM on May. 20, 2009

• You can try snore strips...didn't help here though. I move to the guest room when he's too loud.

PLease have him see a doctor. That kind of snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea and there are treatments available.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:07 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My husband had horrible breathing problems at night. His snoring was unbelievable. He used the breathright strips and they helped a bit, but he finally ended up having to have a surgery in which they removed his tonsils, and his adenoids, they repaired a deviated septum and reduced his uvula. Now he snores occasionally but I can cope.

When it gets out of hand now I just wake him up and tell him to roll over. He doesn't remember in the morning and he goes right back to sleep.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• ear plugs...lol. My husband snores sooo bad. So i sleep with ear plugs in.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:23 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I buy the industrial sized box of earplugs from Lowe's! It's cheaper than buying the smaller boxes. I have been wearing them for 7 years now, so it adds up.
    TrekkieMom

Answer by TrekkieMom at 7:24 PM on May. 20, 2009