so how does your So show you that they love you?

What does you SO fo that makes you feel like there is nothing else that can beat this feeling?

mandic

Asked by mandic at 7:07 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is just great! He cooks, cleans, wakes up with the baby and let's me sleep in at least twice a week, tells me he loves me everyday, asks me how my day was everyday, and is just everything I could ever wish a husband would be. He's a great father. Seeing him and my son melts my heart!
    Anonymous

• He goes out of his way to do things for me. He works ALOT, even when he's home, and he still make sure I have time to myself. He'll give me days "off" where he basically takes care of everything and lets me lay around. Some times, if he knows i've had a real stressful day he'll fix me a hot bath and tell me to take my time. He brings me flowers for no reason at all. But more than anything, I can see it in the way he looks at me.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• he has been catering me.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:26 PM on May. 20, 2009

• he is there always even during my crazy.when everyone else has given up he is still there.(and i also have a nice diamond ring)lol
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 7:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• he listens,really listens to me!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• he likes to build stuff for me and fix stuff for me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:05 PM on May. 20, 2009